Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Scrapbook Page

This page was made with Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Vanilla Card Stock. I used the Nature Set and colored the stamps with Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive! I just love this set! I also used the Circle Cutter and some Jumbo Brads. We made this at our Scrapbook Club! We had a great Club last night! I always look so forward to my clubs every month with the friendships and all of the new creative projects and ideas that everyone shares. I just got back from my walk and it was so beautiful out when I started and ended up being a little chilly so when I got in the house I made a big batch of Chili!!!! I am going to pick up my sister at the airport in a little bit so we will have a couple of days together here before we take off to Pennsylvania to see the beautiful colors. Tyler is getting along great with our new little one, Cutter! It is amazing to watch animals! Today my customers MDS should arrive so I will try and get them delivered so they can have as much fun as I have been having on my MDS. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

love this scrapbook page...will ahve to make one of these as I think that I have those stamps! Only 1 more month until we move into our house!