Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Treats

Where have I been? It has been hectic since my return from vacation so will try and do some catching up. Today Bud and I took treats to the Vet Clinic and the Nursing Home for Halloween before I leave for Arizona. We made some homemade potato donuts and filled the containers with chips, popcorn, candy and vegetables. I frosted the donuts with orange and black frosting so they looked a little festive.
I made this card with the Build A Bear Die and the Big Shot. I also used the pumpkin die cut, scalloped and star punch. The DSP is the Halloween paper in the Idea Book. I made several bears and had so much fun decorating them with different clothes made from DSP. What a great way to use up your scraps!!!! We had a great Downline meeting on Monday followed by a very nice long lunch. I will share our project that we made tomorrow.

No comments: