Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BOO

Here are a couple of door knob decorations that I made for Halloween with my downline! We used some spicy gumdrops that I had bought in Pennsylvania at the Apple Festival. The top one was made by tying the 5/8 inch ribbon and then adding a small corduroy button. I made the letter B with my Big Shot using the Simply Serif die. I also used the Halloween DSP, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black card stock. The little Treat Cups are found in the Holiday Mini catalog.
I cased this Boo Door Knob Hanger from Heather Summer's Blog. She does such great creative work. It is made like the top one only I used a different design of DSP and I tied a bow a little different. I just crossed the ribbon and added a corduroy button. The materials used:
1 3/4 punch (treat cups)
Treat Cups
DSP 3 X 8 1/4
Black Card Stock 3 1/2 x 11
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock 3 1/4 x 8 1/2
1 1/4 Punch (top circle and then cut across with scissors to create opening)
Black 5/8 Ribbon--12 inches
Button
Glue Dot
Linen Thread or Embroidery Thread
Treat Cups (2)
Small candies
Big Shot and B die from Simply Serif
I hope you have a great day! I am so looking forward in doing a MDS workshop at Michels tonight! We will have a great time!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Those are adorable.