Saturday, September 20, 2008

A New Card

What a nice card! I love the way the DSP folds over. I got this lovely card from Anita. It was a thank you card for the Fair. What a lovely lady! I love getting homemade cards in the mail-it is just fun to see all of the great ideas! I have been working at Spearfish for the last few days for a barrel futurity. I help keep times for the barrel events. Now I know what it is like to commute out of town -wow! 4 days to Speafish and back--I can't imagine doing it every day of the year! Our last barrel racing friend left yesterday. We sure did enjoy the company for the last 3 weeks. Tonight we have 2 more friends arriving! I told Bud I am feeling like a maid-changing bedding, cleaning rooms etc. but I truly have enjoyed everyone. I am anxiously awaiting for my sister to arrive on Thursday for a couple of days and then it will be lonely around here again. My daughters house has arrived and they will also be leaving as soon as they finish the inside. It has been a busy fall!

No comments: