Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Decorations

What a beautiful fall day! Ellen and Donna came out for a Christmas card class and again we had so much fun! They are such a delight! We also played around with the Big Shot dies and the Cuttlebug. It is amazing how many dies will work in the Cuttlebug. The large clear acyrlics are just a smudging too big but everything else seems to work! Great for you with Cuttlebugs as you can use the Big Shot Dies.!!!! Before they arrived I went out and finally got some fall decorations out. My mums in my planter are so beautiful right now
I dug out my little cart and scrarecrow and then picked a couple of ripe pumpkins from the garden. There are still some out there pretty green but these were all ready to harvest!
This is a picture of our flower planter that Bud built me and the flowers are still blooming!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh Peggy those mums look fastastic!