Tuesday, September 9, 2008

24/7 Online Ordering Available!

Wow! It is actually here! Online ordering from Stampin' Up! 24/7! It just opened today and I viewed the site and it is fabulous! You can begin ordering at any time of the day now. This does not mean that you will not get customer service. I still plan on having my clubs and classes and helping you whenever you need help. This is just an extra service that is going to be offered. You can go to my website at http://www.peggyireland.stampinup.net/ or click on the side bar and it will go directly to my website. If you go to the Stampin'Up! website and order, the merchandise and shipping will be more costly-- so be sure you go through a demonstrator's website. I just toured the website and it was fabulous to check on the card stock as each color comes up with all of the coordinating items to match. You can also begin to order the Big Shot dies now. I will try to be posting every day now of some of the new DSP projects and some of the new ribbons. I hope you can have a hot cup of tea and take a tour of the new website! Enjoy!

The first 5 people that place an order of $50.00 or more on the new online will get a free gift from me of a bundle of different ribbons and samples of Designer Series Papers. Just click SHOP NOW in the upper right corner of my website. Also, remember if you place an order of $150 or more you get at least $15 free merchandise and a Level I stamp set. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh Peggy you're such an enabler!