Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Beautiful Day!


What a beautiful and fun day! This morning I went over to my ol' friend's house (Bev alias Angelique) and we pulled out the Bulky Knitting Machine! She fixed me breakfast and then we tried knitting. It was like the blind leading the blind but in no time we got the machine to knit! It was so fun and brought back so many ol' memories with the knitting machine. We were so excited that we could still knit after 12 or more years! It is just like playing the piano-once you learn you never forget (you may be a little rusty but it all comes back!) Then she gave me a grand tour of her place and all the little critters and her beautiful yard with all her trees. She DOES work and has many projects brewing! Wow!
This card is one of the cards we will be making in my Christmas Card Class! It was a fun and glittery card to make! I used Riding Hood Red card stock and the new Christmas ribbon in the Holiday Mini. The snowflake was made from the Big Shot with lots of glitter. I scalloped the edges and stamped the message from a Level I set! ( I just love that set). Thanks for looking and I hope your day was as great as mine! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

peg- this is just too cute!!!