Sunday, February 24, 2008

Easter Basket Idea



Sorry! I have been away for a few days! We had a great sister reunion in Loveland, CO! We spent so much time laughing and talking. We just need to get together more often. These are pictures of quick Easter baskets I made with the rub ons. I bought 4 little buckets from Hobby Lobby and put rub ons from Stampin'Up! on them. Then I added some Easter grass, bubbles, and some odds and ends of candy to complete the baskets. These rubs ons are great for scrapbook pages, cards, any type of glassware and metal. I also used the rub ons on picture frames and or on the glass of the frame. The rub ons with the four colors of brown, black, olive and white are one of the free Sale-a-bration gifts through March 17th if you order $50.00 of merchandise.

No comments: