Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All Sale-a-bration Sets in One Gift


I have made 6 cards using the Sale-a-bration sets and put them in a square 8 ounce tin. The cards are all cut 5 x 2 1/2 which after folded make a 2 1/2 inch square and will fit in the tin. I tried to show different techniques on each card and using embellishments. Of course, I had to use the scalloped punch! You can not see it real well but I used the new fine glitter on the cake card along with the black brads. On the Merci card (butterfly) I used watercolor paper and then on the sides I used the paper piercer from teh Crafter's Tool Kit along the sides. Then I took the white gel pen and drew V's from hole to hole to make it look like I had sewn it. The black card used the Have and To Hold stamp set with some glitter on the glasses. I used the black Rub Ons from Sale-a-bration on the red grosgrain ribbon.



No comments: