Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Western Sky Card



Here is another Tent Card with the Western Sky Designer Series Paper (page 170) in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book. I used the same directions as yesterday's blog but I just changed the background paper around. I used a stamp from Boho Backgrounds (page 109) and then used the Scallop Punch to punch around the stamp. Then I stamped with Soft Sky card stock a stamp from One of a Kind (page 109). I punched that out with the 1" circle and then put them together with a brad from the Silver Hodgepodge Kit (Mini Occasions). This kit is so awesome! I put a piece of Blue Bayou card stock between the seams of the two papers. It just seems to need ribbon or card stock between the two colors. I stamped Happy Birthday from Its Your Birthday Set (another stamp set I use so often-page 141) with Blue Bayou ink on Soft Sky card stock. A frame and 2 silver brads were added from the Silver Hodgepodge Kit. This Designer Paper is so much fun to play with. I am going to experiment with some more colors today after I get back from running errands.

No comments: