Monday, February 25, 2008

Rub Ons on Glass






Good morning everyone! We are getting a little moisture today so that is always good! I made a few rub ons on glass to show you how easy it is. Some of the rub ons are from the new Occasions catalog that will be out on March 1st. This mini is a delight! I tried showing you all angles of these jars. I have also added some ribbon around the tops of the jars. On the brown jar I put the new poly-twill ribbon (Occasions mini) and also added a piece of hardware from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Kit. The small glass jar would be great filled with black jelly beans, black licorice or anything for a 30th, 40th Birthday Celebration! I also added the rub ons on the top of the jars to complete the project! I hope you can have as much fun with these rub ons as I do!

No comments: