Monday, October 21, 2013

Join our Group

Last day to join our group for only $25.00. You have everything to gain--for just $25.00 you get $26.95 worth of merchandise, plus a box of catalogs, mini catalogs, order forms and postcards. And on top of this great offer you have until the end of March to get in your $300 in sales if you choose. You can also participate in Stampin' Start and start sales right away and you also have 45 days if you choose to get your 30% off on your first order. Stampin' Up! is also giving you a website FREE for 2 months!! Wow~ what a deal!!!
It is always fun to try a new adventure!!!
This is the Simply Sent Halloween kit that is fun to make. It is hanging on my wall in my wonderful craft room. Have a great day today! I am going to make my way through this house with lots of cleaning--not a fun job but rewarding when done! I did get a lot of stamping in this weekend!!!

No comments: