Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Candy Treat Cups

What have I been doing since the storms hit? I have got about 65 made now for the Hospital Bazaar and for Halloween! A great way to use a lot of scraps but it is very time consuming!
 This shows the tops of the cups for Halloween. You can make these for all seasons.
This is a single cup that I decorated with rhinestones, card stock, and DSP and then filled with hard candy and chocolates. Tomorrow I will show you the coffee cups I made with coffee packets inside. I will be having these cups at the Regional Hospital Bazaar on Monday, October 28th. Come and enjoy the fun!!!! I hope you are having a great day! We have had 5 inches of moisture in the last few days which is about 1/3 of what we get all year. There is water everywhere, down powered lines, rivers running at their banks, branches of trees everywhere, flooding and of course the huge cattle, sheep and horse loss. It has been very devastating for many farmers, ranchers and families.

No comments: