Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Winter Blizzard

I love this snow! Oh, we need it so bad!!! It has been snowing for 2 days now and some wind. We have a lot of drifts between the back of the pickup and the auto gate!!! So needed! I cant believe how much I got done--all of my classes for April and May--designed and cut!!! Wahoo! No mail, no paper, no school, businesses closed but a great day to stay home. Now to get everything ready for the vendor show (Shopping Suite) next week. I had to cancel a workshop and class but will reschedule as this moisture is all so worth it. Our vehicles are all outside as just waiting for all the paint to dry and then everything goes back in-probably a good job for tomorrow!!! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
A very, very special thank you to all of the ladies that ordered from me during FREE SHIPPING! Wow! It was fantastic!! So appreciate all of my customers.!!!

No comments: