Monday, April 8, 2013

Free Shipping

FREE SHIPPING!!!
All items in the Stampin' Up! catalog, the Spring Catalog and My Digital Studio products are Free Shipping through today at 10 pm. A great time to get some free projects done for MDS and also if you want to try making your first project like a card for $1.45 and no shipping!!! Don't forget about the bulk pricing with the MDS also!!! You can go on my website (icon on the side bar) and order anything you want including the clearance rack or MDS downloads! Have a great and fun day! I know I am---One of my very best friends, Diane, is coming out this afternoon and another very good friend, Kara, is coming out for supper tonight. This is all if the weather holds. We are suppose to get a big snow storm. So hoping we will get some moisture in any form we can get it.
My husband has the Kilz on our garage and now plans to paint it today. Will be so happy when we get our place back together again! One project after another!
 
 
 

No comments: