This was a fun project that I got from Patty Bennetts blog. We made this at club using the new filter paper and the petite pocket with the Big Shot. I tried 2 different flowers-one I made with punches (this one) and the other one I think I liked better using the framelit flowers. Either way all of the flowers turned out different. We used 6 different pieces of filter paper-2 large, 2 medium and 2 small. I used 2 packages for my club so it does take quite a bit of paper. Then we sprayed the flower with Regal Rose, Daffodil, and added a little Melon Mambo with the little spritzer tools. It looks like we are going to have a sunny day so maybe a lot of snow will melt. I just finished painting all of the shelves in the garage so that job is winding down. It needed to be cleaned and painted but not this way!! Oh, well nice now!!!!