Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Treats for Kid's Classrooms

Yes, I did get a little carried away with Valentine Treats! I have 3 offices that I give treats to on the holidays and then some friends. I usually just give treats at Christmas and Halloween but really got into the Valentine Treats this year! Just couldnt stop and used a lot of my retired Designer Series Paper also! One of my favorites was just taking a 2 1/2 inch white circle and stamping the heart stamp that we could get with the Single Stamps.
I also made some Jelly Bellies, Sixlets and M &M's with the long saran tubes and then tied ribbon on the end. I started with 4 or 5 in a tube but sometimes put 10 to 20 in a tube. I need to think of a better way to get the candy in the cellophane tube. I made the little sucker holders from a class that I took from Erica Cerwin (Pink Buckaroos) and also the sour cream holders come from her class.
We were suppose to have a big blizzard today but I don't think it is transpiring so again not much moisture. I helped Kami arrange her living room and her house is really looking awesome! I think this would be a good day to make some valentine sugar cookies!!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!

No comments: