Monday, February 11, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

If you are interested in joining the Paper Pumpkin Kit of the month just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and join for only $19.95 a month (including shipping). You will get a kit delivered to your door each month. You just need to sign up before March 10th to get your first kit. The Kits will be mailed on the 15th of each month. You can end your subscription at any time as long as you cancel before the 10th of the month. You can also skip a month whenever you would like!!! This is a great kit for people that dont have a lot of time to spend but want to send their own homemade card and also if they do not want to store a lot of stamps, supplies etc.  I have a sample of the first Welcome Kit that we got at Leadership and it has 4 cards, a clear block, stamps, ink, and envelopes. I made the cards and they are quick and easy! If you would like to sign up just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and check out the product and if you do not have a demonstrator I would appreciate it if you would choose me for your demonstrator. If you have any questions just email me and I will be glad to help you.  Have a great day!!!

No comments: