Thursday, July 7, 2011

Retired Train Card

What a busy day! I started out weed wacking for a couple of hours this morning and then mowed lawn. I traded my daughter mowing her lawn and she finished designing our T-shirts for convention! It was many people putting these together and then she made the final touches-Love them! Now tomorrow I need to get the transfers on the T-shirts-nothing like waiting until the last minute. This afternoon it was finish making all of the door prizes for our Barrel Race Futurity the Saturday and Sunday after I return from Convention--summers are so busy! This card I made for a baby shower and forgot to show it to you before it retired! I just love the little train set so will be keeping this set!




These pictures are my husband in our hay field! The hay is so unbelievable this year! The cows and horses will love it this winter--they did get all the small bales inside for storage. It has been so difficult to hay this year as it has been so wet and humid for us in western SD-not use to moisture I guess! But it is a great problem to have!! Have a great evening!!!!









No comments: