Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Club Scrapbook Page

This is a scrapbook page we made this month for our Scrapbook Club using the new Pennant Large and Small Die. I had seen this in our Stampin' Success magazine which all of the demonstrators get each month. I also used the new "Just Add Cake" DSP #124339 for the pennants and the other DSP on the Bashful Blue cs. This is a picture of "Cole" our great nephew! How cute is he??? I used a "C" On Board and covered it with Craft Ink and added a clear button. I also used the Stamp Punch for a little decoration on the side. You could also add more pictures and some journaling!
I spent the morning mowing and then it rained so have been doing bookwork! Ugh!! It seems like that is the only time I can get it done is if I cant go outside. We had a very nice club last night-talking, stamping and enjoying the new catalog! Have a great day!

No comments: