Sunday, July 3, 2011

Greeting Card from MDS


Finally, my photo disc is up and running again! I have had more things break down lately--computer, lawn mower, weedwacker, like everything I touch! I guess if I just wouldnt do anything nothing would fall apart, Right??? I sent a few cards in to Print when I sent my Alaska Cruise photo album into print. They are nice but still like to make my cards by hand.
It has been so busy around here with haying and yard work and gardening. The hay is so beautiful and just hope we can get the rest of it! It is always such a gamble. We are usually pretty close to done by this time of the year but most are just going strong right now. They did get all of the small bales done and into the barn for the winter. My job is to keep the yard mowed and keep the weeds down-endless job right? I try to work a couple of hours each morning before it gets too hot! I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

No comments: