Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Top Note Bunny

This is a scrapbook page that I had partially cased from someone (let me know who) and we made it at club this month for Easter photos. For the bunny we used the Top Note Die and then used all punches for the flowers, and bunny! I used Bashful Blue 12 x 12 cs and Pretty In Pink 11 x 11 and then used some Wasabi for the grass and just fringed the top! Fun page to do!
I am back now and for a few days and will put some pictures of our new foals-I have been mare watching for the last few weeks and we have also had a house full of company since I got back from AZ so has been quite hectic around our house. We finally got all of our livestock out to summer pasture so is looking much better. I even had my sister, niece, and sister-in-law out cleaning horse pens this week and my brother mowed my lawn (He actually had never driven a "zero radius" lawn mower before so was in heaven)--so nice for all the help! Love it when my family comes but just wish we didnt always have so much to do but I kind of think they enjoy getting out also.
Have a great day!

No comments: