Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day

Today is the last day to have your MDS projects printed at 30% off. It is a great deal! Tomorrow, Wednesday, June 1st starts the Last Chance List! Also, the next catalog will also have all of the Definitely Decorative items in it and the number of items will be less so tomorrow they will be listing the DD items that will be retiring and this will be the last chance to get these items. Alot of new announcements will be made with SU in the next month so stay tuned to hear all of them.


These are cards that were on display in the Stampin' Up! Trading Post on the ship during the Alaskan Cruise. I cannot give credit to anyone as we were unable to see the names of the demos. They were all beautiful cards! Everyday on ship they had the Trading Post open and we were able to claim our pillow gift, see new products, and demo cards and also Spin the Wheel and get prizes. Some of the prizes I won were Subtle Card Stock, Notes from DD, frames, brads, ribbon and then we would spin for the choice of new photo album.


This is another card on display that is made with the new 3 step punch! Gorgeous card!Well, off to mowing! It does look like a jungle but today the sun is shining so maybe we can make some progress with the mowing today. Yesterday I did get my flowers in and helped the girls with theirs, planted 50 trees and pulled weeds in rock gardens. I still dont have my garden planted but hopefully it will dry a little today so can get in there. I kept getting stuck yesterday just planting trees. My heart goes out to all of the people in Pierre (easten South Dakota) that are losing their homes to so much water. I have been through a flood and it is not fun!!! Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!






No comments: