Saturday, May 28, 2011

Alaska and Home

We are home from the Stampin' Up! Alaskan Cruise! Wow! What a trip! Stampin' Up! really gave us all a wonderful trip-hands down! Wow! We were treated like Kings and Queens! I made this title page to my Alaskan MDS book today while traveling to Gillette to watch a barrel race. I have been gone most of the month of May as you can see by my blog. I was in Arizona for a week and then had a family wedding and company at my house for a week and then left for Alaska on the 19th and returned last night around 10 pm. It has been a whirlwind month but a fantastic month of meeting so many new people and friends! I do have my laundry washed but oh my what a batch of ironing to do! We also had a lot of rain while we were away so the grass is very high. I am thankful that my daughters must have been able to mow the front lawn but the rest is very high! The garden also needs to get in along with some flowers and trees but has been very cool here so not in a great hurry! Also, so many new ideas with cards and scrapbooking and My Digital Studio! Just a reminder that SU has a sale on all books, cards, and scrapbooks until the last day of the month--that would be Tuesday and 30% off on all printing! Yikes, I am going to have to be burning the midnight oil! I will be sharing many ideas and pictures of Alaska as the week goes by!

No comments: