Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines for Lions Club


I have been sewing purses, sewing purses and sewing purses! I think I am on #17. They are so much fun and very addictive. I just got some new material and will have to show you one when I get it finished. Lined with polka dots-how fun is that!I just finished making some little favors to take to the Lions Club Valentine Supper tomorrow night! (Hopefully, the weather will straighten up so we can go) It was so slick this morning in the corrals that the horses and I were having a hard time standing upright! These little favors were made with a 6 x 6 piece of DSP. Yes, those FREE DSP from Sale-a-bration really work slick! Angie Juda on Chicnscratch has a tutorial on these but you just score on the 2 inch line on all 4 sides and then score diagonally in each corner. I used those little silver rings that you use to hook paper together and then tied ribbon on the rings. Filled with candy and that is it! So quick and easy! I hope you have a great weekend and that everyone on the East Coast gets shoveled out!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Those are darling. hope you got to go.

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

We did get to go and the supper was delicious! Of course, everyone loved the treats--chocolate!