Thursday, February 18, 2010

Live and Learn

Yesterday Kris came over and she made this beautiful purse (colors are not very true) It was such beautiful material and she had worked hard and did such a great job!!! To make the story short when she got home she threw it in the wash machine and it didnt fray like the others. She snipped it and washed it again and still no fraying. I don't know what kind of material it was but evidently it didn't have much cotton in it so it did not fray. She told me it is still a pretty purse. Kris sewed this by herself and said she does little sewing so she was pretty excited when she left. I have to get to stamping now and leave the sewing for awhile or even my downline will fire me. We are getting ready for our 1st Annual Expo so must get in gear! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

It's still a pretty bag.