Friday, February 19, 2010

New Flower Punch & Flowers

I have had so much fun this afternoon working with this new flower punch. I have been making some projects for my clubs and classes this month. This flower I just made out of newsprint from our local paper. I made 5 flowers and then crumpled them and crumpled them. Then I made one 1 1/4 inch circle and poked a hole in the middle and then added the pink corduroy button. How easy is that! Oops, before I added the button I took my sponge and added some pastels on the edges of the flower.
I need to make a St. Patrick card for my West Hills Residents so I used the retired Kiwi Kiss corduroy button and some Kiwi Kiss DSP and did exactly the same as above. It would also be fun to use some old papers or books to get the really old vintage look. You can purchase this punch for only $15.95 in the new Occasions Mini Catalog on page 13 #18073 (Extra Large Fancy Flower) Just image the different papers and fabric you could use! Have a fun time with this punch!


No comments: