Monday, September 7, 2009

Treat Cups

This card is using retired Stampin' Up! DSP and ribbon as I just discovered I didn't have any new Halloween DSP so I just had to order some more DSP but wanted to try these new Treat Cups. You can buy he Treat Cups this month for 12 for $2.95. They even have packing you can purchase to put around the cups for mailing. They have an adhesive around the top of the circle you just peel off and they will stick. I used a 1 3/4 inch circle punch to punch out for the cup. I just got my new My Digital Studio software and can't wait to start playing with it. I decided to wait until after the Barrel Race Futurity so I don't mess up the Futurity Program! So another week---I am sure I can keep busy with other things though! My garden is going out of control-I have 3 buckets of tomatoes sitting on my cupboard along with a sink full of cucumbers that are waiting to be canned into pickles. Maybe this afternoon or tomorrow?????

No comments: