Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Halloween Waterfall Card

This is a waterfall card that we made at club this month. We used Only Orange (4 1/4 x 11) and Black card stock. The black card stock is 2x 9 and scored on the 2 inch, 2 3/4 inch, 3 1/2 inch and 4 1/4 inches. There are 4 -3 inch Only Orange squares. I stamped on Whisper White with Black ink and punched them out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch and then punched out 1 3/8 inch Black circles. I also wheeled across the Orange card stock first with black ink. There are a lot of tutorials on the internet for waterfall cards.
This is how the card looks when you are flipping it. I stapled some ribbon on the bottom to pull the tab. What a fun card to make!!! Have a great evening!!!

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

Very cute, love that stamp set. Great job.

Gwen Mangelson said...

I love your card and shared the link to it with my sister and niece! That cat is one of my favorite Halloween stamps! lol
great card!