Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentine Scrapbook Page

This is the scrapbook page we will be making in Club for the month of February. I used the Pink Pirouette card stock (12 x 12) and then added some Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa card stock. The stamp set is Love You Much which will be in the new Spring Idea Book. I also used the Scallop Edge Punch along the top and then used the excess of the DSP to make the line across the bottom. The little love birds were stamped on the bottom of the page. Tomorrow, Sunday, February 1st starts Sale-a-bration!!! I have been busily cleaning out closets and my stamping materials. A lady at the Rehab hospital is doing crafts with the Rehab patients so I am donating some of my retired materials to her to use with the patients.

Stamp Set: Love You Much
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Other: DSP Candy Lane, Scallop Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Red Chunky Glitter, Three Heart Punch, Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments: