Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Same Design Birthday Cards

I guess I got so busy cutting paper for my Birthday Class that I forgot to post yesterday. I also had another conflict-the catalogs came in! Yes, I said it--the new beautiful Spring-Summer Catalogs have arrived. I have not got them all in yet but hopefully shortly they will all be in! The orders are not coming in very fast though! I would imagine that most will be out this week due to the new catalog orders coming next Tuesday! I don't think Stampin' Up! expected such a large ordering at the end as they are so back ordered--which is good! It was stated that 2009 was going to be the biggest Craft Year of all Years--so we will see!
These are a couple of birthday cards using the same set as the last post only using different colors-Tangerine Tango and Riding Hood Red and different Designer Papers. Remember, that Monday is the last day you can order any of the DSP that are in the catalog. There is a list below this post of all of the accessories that are being discontinued. I will say that the new DSP are awesome! Have a great day and enjoy the SNOW, again!

No comments: