Sunday, January 25, 2009

Polka Dot Punches Set

I am back again! Our trip to Denver was great except for the trip back was very slippery. I have never seen so many cars tipped upside down in one place as I did between Ft. Collins and Cheyenne--it was ugly! My knee is doing great and the Dr. said it is about 30% heeled so I was happy about that! It just seems like it gets better everyday. The card today uses 4 of the 6 Sale-a-bration items--Polka Dot Punches, Delicate Dots DSP and Congrats stamp set, and Certainly Celery poly-twill ribbon from the Ribbon Bundle. Have a great Sunday!
Materials used: Bashful Blue CS, So Saffron CS, Certainly Celery CS, Congrats Stamp Set, Polka Dot Punches stamp set, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Certainly Celery Ink, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and White Buttons, Certainly Celery poly twill ribbon, and Delicate Dots DSP.

No comments: