Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Card from Donna

Good morning on this beautiful Sunday! I just had to share this gorgeous card that I received from Donna. I just love this stamp set-It can be used for so many different occasions. Donna stamped the flower on Whisper White card stock and then mounted it on black card stock. She used her Cuttlebug to make the 3 different backgrounds-just love the dotted swiss background. You can make these backgrounds a full size and then cut sizes according to the space you need. You could also use the dies in your Big Shot! Such a beautiful card!
I have been having fun with my Country Living Kit that I received. Wow! It has so many neat projects to do and would be wonderful to sit down with kids or grandkids and make some special Christmas gifts or decorations. You could also use this for 4-H projects, etc. I will be posting some of the ideas tomorrow. Enjoy your day!

No comments: