Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sea Salt Card

Hi, I am back again
I don't know where the days go but I am obviously way behind. I spent some time last week up at my daughters helping her as she is expecting our first grandchild plus the snow that we have had. I just finished my last physical therapy classes yesterday! I am walking everyday and feel so much better. We have been trying to have club for the last 2 weeks due to the weather and we finally got them in the last 2 days! I got this idea for this card from Patty Benett. It was a fun technique to do.
Wet water color paper using an Aqua Pen
Drop several drops of reinker on wet paper. I used Costal Cabana and Pistachio
Use you aqua painter to spread out reinker
Drop Sea Salt randomly onto wet areas. Let dry.
When dry, wipe off salt.
Emboss with Ampersand embossing folder.
Sand the raised edges of the Ampersand.
Finish adding the embellishments.
 

No comments: