Sunday, July 7, 2013

New stamp room

 


This is where I have been storing a lot of my supplies, etc until my stamp room is done! It has been very difficult the last month as I cant find anything. Will be so glad when everything is organized again!
This disaster is about to change over to the picture below. I have been working on this project since February (designing, ordering, etc) and it is about to come to an end.

I love my paper racks and soon will be full when all paper is sorted. Yesterday we got the 2nd sink in the bathroom and hauled the furniture down the steps. Believe me I was soaked as some of it got pretty heavy before we were done. I will be posting pics as we get it all together. (I had to wait until haying was done before this project could happen) Tomorrow I will show some pics of the island and some of the counter tops. I am so excited to get this project done.
Now for the specials for this month from Stampin' Up! If you buy 3 packages of DSP you will get the 4th one free! How nice is that!! I have been making a few projects with the new Holiday catalog and will be posting them soon! (I hope!) Well off to a busy week--2 clubs, a downline meeting and another big barrel race to put on--Friday!! Still waiting for some rain or I will also be watering trees!!! Have a great week and stay cool!

No comments: