Monday, July 15, 2013

July Club Cards

This is a scrapbook page that we made in our Scrapbook Club using Afternoon Picnic DSP, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Crushed Curry card stock. I also used ribbons, Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, and White Bakers Twine.  Your picture will go right next to the Gray Pennant Builders.

These next 2 cards are very easy to make and made with Washi Tape. I got the ideas from the Online Washi Tape Class for 14.95 that anyone may purchase. Just full of ideas for Washi Tape. So fun and easy. You can cut or tear the ends of the tape. My club members were really getting creative with this.


This cute little card was made with circle punches and Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding card stock. I used the 1 1/4, 1, 3/4 and 1/2 inch circle punches. The leaf is made from one circle punch! Fun idea!!!
Enjoy this very hot day! I got groceries and now thinking instead of weed wacking I will begin packing for Convention!! Wahoo!!!

No comments: