Saturday, May 12, 2012

Melvin & Mothers Day Card


 This is a picture of "Melvin". He had a rough start but is doing well and home now from the clinic.
 Melvin is getting more active as now chasing a bucket around the pasture with his mom "Rita". The three colts are so much fun to watch as they play and explore!

 I made a Mother's Day Card with some of the new products that will be coming out in June in the new catalog. Can you see some of the new products? I used the new In Colors- Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple and also the new Gumball Green Ribbon and the Floral District DSP! What fun this card was!! The new catalog is out and so many new ideas! Stampin' Up! is incredible!! I have been struggling some with my blog as there have been some changes and also added my pictures to Picasa. I love the program but it has been a struggle to get my pictures posted. I am starting to get it each time! Wow, life has so many changes!!
Had a great downline meeting on Thursday but never got pictures of the cards! Carol was so excited as she sent in her first order of MDS and got her cards back in a short time! They turned out so nice!!! How exciting to have her first project turn out like she wanted it! We laughed so hard at the meeting my gut hurt! I havent laughed that hard in a long time and it was so great to be able to laugh again!!!  Have a great day!

No comments: