Sunday, May 20, 2012

Flower Smooch Card

Another fun card using the Smooch Designs which will be available on June 1st when the new catalog comes alive!!! I used Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise cs along with some Smooch DSP! How fun!!!
I spent all day yesterday preparing for my May and June clubs! Wowser, does it ever take a long time to create cards and cut the paper. You would think I would be getting faster instead of slower. Today after church I planted the garden. It was my husbands idea to get some tomato plants, etc so we did that and came home and planted. I saw so many people I knew at the garden shop so was a fun trip!!! We also ran into my sister and her husband from Colorado as they made a stop and we were just coming out of the cafe for lunch so that was a surprise!
If interested in joining Stampin' Up! just let me know as it only costs $99 and you can choose $125 of anything of your choice in the catalog--like the Big Shot, MDS, downloads, etc! Then you can join our fun team. You can join for a business or just for your own pleasure and stay as long as you would like but of course I am sure you would stay after you see how much fun we have!!! There is still time to sign up for convention and join us on a trip of laughter and enjoyment!
I also have a couple openings in my clubs which meet on the first Monday of the month at 10 am, the first Tuesday of the month at 4:30 pm and the 4th Wednesday of the month at 6 pm. We make 3 projects and have a great social time!. Email me if you are interested in joining or want any details.
Have a great day!!!

No comments: