Sunday, October 3, 2010

Purse for a Gift

I made this purse and 4 cards last night as a lady ordered a bright purse for her friend's birthday this week. They are always so much fun to make with Becky Roberts' patterns. Instead of adding a pocket to the front I used the large circle punch and 2 scallop punches and then added pearls around the scallop.You can click on the picture to get a closer view. I also used the Friend stamp set and the flower stencil to make my 4 cards with Olive and Rose card stock. I am on a roll so be watching for more purses as I am going to be making these for gifts this Christmas season.
We got all of our produce from our garden these last 2 days (which wasn't much) and got all of the tools, etc put away. We have really been having some cold fall mornings this past week. Saturday Lana and I made a quick trip to Spearfish Canyon. It was so beautiful! I forgot to put my memory card in my camera so it didn't work! Have a great Sunday, relax and enjoy!!

No comments: