Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Scallop Card in CD

Last night I made a Stampin' Up! CD Tin (Clearance Rack until Monday, October 18th for 5 for $2.99. I used the Jolly Holiday DSP #117159 ($9.95) for the covering and then added the Scallop Circle #113468 ($19.95) in Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and then used the Scalloop Circle #2 #113469 ($19.95) with Vanilla Card Stock. I punched holes with the 1/16 Circle Punch #101227($8.95) around the scallop edge and then sponged with Cherry Cobbler ink around it. Then I stamped "Peace On Earth" with Cherry Cobbler ink with the Peaceful Season stamp set (Level 2 set that all demonstrators received free at convention). I used Very Vanilla 5/8 inch Ribbon#117291 ($8.95) around the tin.
I made 4 Scallop Cards to put inside the tin with Very Vanilla Ribbon and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding #120992 ($6.95 in Holiday Mini).

I again used the Big Shot and the large Scallop and put it just a little ways down from the top of the Scallop so I could make a card. Then I made another Scallop and adhesived it onto the Cherry Cobbler card and then added the smaller scallop with Very Vanilla card stock, added holes and the image.


I also added a Very Vanilla Scallop on the inside so you could write a message. I put a piece of Confetti Cream #101856 ($6.50) card stock on the inside top and bottom of the CD. I used the Corner Rounder Punch to finish off the ends. Now I am off to making some more tins--maybe Birthday, Thank You, etc. Watch this week for more ideas!!!

No comments: