Friday, August 27, 2010

Fair Week

I had a great week at the Fair. We got to see 2 concerts-Clay Walker and Gary Alan and also went to the Rodeo last night. I also spent 2 days taking in entries for Rubber Stamping in which we had close to 300 entries and spent 3 afternoons giving demonstrations. It is so nice to be able to meet some new people and share Stampin' Up! products with new and old faces. I demonstrated the My Digital Studio and introduced it to new people. It is a very wonderful program and now some more new Digital Downloads have come out ready for you to purchase. Love all the new brads, etc. It was also fun to demo the Big Shot with many of the new materials. We used vinyl, chipboard, fabric, etc. I also showed the many purses and a baby quilt that I have made. I also showed how to make the Christmas tree decorations/or warmers. So fun! I have them cut out so after I sew around them I will put them on this blog. We had lots of questions and hopefully answered their questions. I hope you have a great weekend!!!

No comments: