Thursday, August 12, 2010

Christmas Card Santa

Oh, my gosh! Who would not love this Jolly Santa? This is one of the cards I was going to use for my Christmas Card Class on September 1st but have added and redone it several times so will make a different one for class. So much fun!!! This is the new Santa stamp set that you will find in the new Mini Holiday and also the new fabric---how cool is that? If you would like to buy a kit for our Christmas Card class they are 6 cards for $20 with the instructions and materials. You may also email me and sign up for the class on September 1st at Rushmore Road Pizza Hut in Rapid City, SD for Pizza and 6 cards for $20.00. Come and join the fun and have pizza!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday we had our Downline Meeting at Shirrise's and had such a great time and a yummy lunch. We took the backroads to get to Elm Springs and I had so much fun touring the country and seeing where people live. It was getting hot by the time we got home--101 degrees!!! I hope the girls enjoyed the tour as much as I did-too many bikers on Interstate so backroads we did go!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: