Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Club Cards

These are the 3 cards I made for our July clubs. The first card was made with Because I Care stamp set , silver brads, Finial Press Impressions Pad, Sahara Sand and Brocade Blue card stock, and Linen Thread. I also used the scalloped oval punch and medium oval punch. After I stamped the hydranga I sponged White Craft Ink on the flower and leaves.


This Stairstep card was made with Pixie Pink, White, and Certainly Celery Card Stock. You use a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of card stock. Using a cutter place the long side of the card stock on the 1 inch line and make a cut from the 1 1/4 inch to the 6 1/4 inch. Turn the paper over and do the same for the other side. Then on the smallest end from the end score between the 2 cut lines on the 1 1/4, 2 1/4, 3 1/4, and then score all the way across the card on the 4 1/4 inch and score between the lines on the 6 1/4 inch. Fold this section like hills and valleys and then burnish the edges. Add all of the details as shown.
For the last card I used the new Ice Cream Set and Pixie Pink card stock (retired). I used Lt Pink and Chocolate Brown ribbon and also used the "kissing" technique on the Chocolate Brown scoop. You can also use Crystal Effects and little beads to look like confettis on the scoops of ice cream.

No comments: