Sunday, June 27, 2010

Purse and cards

I have been gone for awhile just trying to catch up on things around our place which I dont think will ever happen. We just keep getting more rain and the weeds keep growing. I have also been playing "gopher" in the hayfield so my stamping has gone to the wayside. We just got a new computer and laptop so we hope we got everything running again. Hopefully, things will slow down a little. We made this purse and 4 cards in our purse class last week. What a fun project--all of our wheels are spinning with more ideas! I got this pattern from Becky at Inkin' Idaho and Lori H. gave me the Hawaiian idea for the purse and cards and the sunglass pattern. What a cute summer project!!!! The purses take awhile to make but they are well worth it.
Be sure you have everything that you want from the present catalog as there is only 4 days left to order and then we will be on to the new catalog-you will love it! Have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with some 4th of July decorations.

No comments: