Monday, June 28, 2010

Flower Box

I made this little 4th of July decoration for a little party we are having this weekend. I used the gingham paper from the Bar-B-Q set from Country Living that Stampin' Up! had last summer. You can make several at one time.


Then I cut out Real Red boxes with the Big Shot and then adhesived the gingham paper onto the red card stock just leaving a little ridge at the top of the box.



I folded and adhesived the box together with sticky tape and then added some tissue paper. I also cut over several flowers with the Big Shot and put them together and added a button in the middle with glue dots. The dowel from the kit was put between the 2 sets of flowers with the large glue dots and then I put a large glue dot on the bottomof the dowel to make it stick to the bottom of the box. This will make a cute table decoration. I am also adding a letter on the front of the box. I made 2 red ones and 2 blue ones.



No comments: