Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend


We had a great weekend and Mother's Day spending most of the time outdoors. It is a good thing as it started raining in the middle of the night and still raining--almost a 1/2 inch of rain. The girls had to work on Mother's Day so when Lana got off we planted a bunch of spruce trees in their yard. I was the photographer but actually did help dig some markers and plant trees. Also, the water girl!!!!

On Saturday, I went with Bud to do some fencing so we could get our cattle out to summer pasture. I don't think that is going to happen now as too muddy to get out there for awhile.
Cutter went with us and knew exactly where his seat was. He really stayed with me everywhere I went which was good. We did get the fence fixed. I can drive staples and tie wires but still do not know how to fix broken wire. I guess some things you dont want to learn at this age.

No comments: