Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

I made this card this morning in less than 5 minutes. I swear it took me longer to put it on the blog than it did to make it which included cutting the paper. I am going to be having a Birthday Card Class on Wednesday, March 24th for anyone that would like to attend. It is at 1:00 and we will be making 12 cards for $15.00. I am not sure if we will be making 3 cards and 4 of each design or 4 cards and 3 of each design. It depends on materials and the attendance and how creative I can be! This is a card for the guys as I used Chocolate Chip card stock, Sweet Pea DSP, the scallop and 1 1/4 inch punches, a large brown brad and Whimsical Words. This stamp set is free until the end of March if you buy $50 or more of merchandise out of any of the catalogs. What fun! I hope you have a great day-I was outside all morning and the corrals are finally starting to dry up a little. It is tough getting around out there as the mud is so deep and those boots just get stuck now and then! The next two days are suppose to be nice and sunny and up in the 60's by Wednesday! yahoo!!!

No comments: