Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter Blessings

We made this card yesterday at the Assisted Living Center. I have 2 gentlemen that have also joined our group which has added a little spice to the group! I cased this card from someone on the Internet but have forgotten where I got it so thank you to the person I cased it from. They did pretty well on this card except the crayons were a little difficult for them to maneuver. We had a great time again and Donna was a great help! I used Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink card stock and the watercolor paper and pink satin ribbon. I have been very busy making Easter Baskets-when I get them done I will put them on my blog! What a fun way to spend a day! I am headed to the Nursing Home to have a Tea Party with the residents and our Red Hat Group!

No comments: