Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two Tags Die

Tags, tags and more tags! I have seem to have got a kick about making tags with the Bigz Two Tags Die and the Big Shot! We made some of these at Convention and then I ordered the Die and I am just now using it for Christmas Tags for the Bazaar! Once you start making them there are all kinds of ideas to use on them. I worked on these tonight while a group of Lion's Club members were in our garage sacking candy for our local music program. I can remember as a little kid when Santa would always bring a sack of candy and an apple to us after our program. I used Real Red, Whisper White, Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Glorious Green card stock and ink for these tags. I also used the Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 Circle and 1 3/8 Circle Punches, Oval Punches, and the new Large Snowflake Punch. Watch my blog this week and you will see what else you can do with the Snowflake Punch. Have a great evening!

No comments: