Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Downline Projects

What a day! Today I went to the Assisted Living and we made 2 cards for New Years! Oh, my I just can't move fast enough for them and we need patience! They are so funny!!! All the years I taught Kindergarten and First Grade and I would say"there isn't such a thing as Can't" and still when people are older they say they "Can't do this". It was a great hour and I really do enjoy working with them! The two pictures today are some more crafts and cards that my downline brought to the meeting on Monday. So many clever ideas! No one should wonder what to make for Christmas gifts as there are so many ideas on the internet! I am going to get a sample scrapbook page made for my December club and then hopefully I can get some jelly made tomorrow before my sister arrives in town. I hope you have a great evening!!!









No comments: